Feb 14, 2010

tiger-st

early in the morning got woken up to have the first breakfast of the year. then we headed to my popo's house. same routine for every year. i gambled while waiting for baby to come and pick me up.

we went bai nin his friends' houses and to my surprise, i saw carmen at ming wai's house. complicated?
well, carmen tang is my batch friend and ming wai is my baby's high school mate. coincidencely, carmen is ming wai's cousin. when we reached his house, suddenly i heard someone shouted my full name. we were like, what happened? haha... shocking..

after that baby took me to The Apartment at the Curve. the food was so so because its valentine special. i must try their non valentine special one day.

baby stayed at my house so we gambled with my bro until my parents came back from genting. it was 4am. omg.. the game was too mesmerizing that we dont want to stop. XD thats the feeling of cny.

No comments:

Post a Comment