Mar 11, 2010

its been a while

its been long since i've blogged. previously was because my class test was near so i dont really have much time to blog.

well, since tuesday me and boyffie went to jog at lake garden after my classes. haha.... its nice to interact with the nature once again.
and its the first time we jogged together. XOXO!

my muscle hurts after that. yesterday we went swimming after jogging. over!
its really really tiring and i didnt realise it after i lie down on my bed.

was emo at midnight because of some people, non-important people in my life. not to say that they do not deserve to be my friends cuz i got no right to judge others. somehow they cause me to change to someone i dont even know and turn out ugly in front of the others. sigh. i hurt myself tho.

i learnt to take and leave instead of take and stay. its easier that way.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment