Jul 28, 2010

animal experiment

we had an experiment today on Management and Experimentation on Animals. we were suppose so know how to hold the mice, rats and rabbits. its my first time touching the mouse and rat. i skipped my experiment on mice when i was in form 6. this time i could not run away. =(



my friends took out a hype mouse and it tried to run away onto the bench. so i hold onto its tail to prevent it from jumping off the bench. it was chaotic and i dont know what happened. suddenly the mouse turned around and bite onto my index finger. ouch! it was really painful and my tears were dropping non stop. tears of fear. it was painful until i flung off the mouse. i got so shocked that i just let my blood flow out inside the glove. ><

thanks god the mouse was pathogen free. if not i will need to be quarantined for a week to make sure there is not fatal sign. the pain was still there until i reached home. terrible.

i went to eujhin's birthday party at 1U. we kept on discussing about the genting trip this friday. haha... anyway... happy 21st, eujhin!

No comments:

Post a Comment