Jan 8, 2011

jigyy

we had malaysian studies on this very morning.
its sat morning!
T.T
baby sent me to uni and the class eventually went quite well.
its wasnt that boring as i thought it will be because the lecturer was quite funny and she basically didnt want us to have any exams at all.
all we need to do is just attend her classes, listen to her stories and maybe do some dramas or something.
okay. i dont hate this class as much anymore.

after that me and baby went jusco for lunch and went lowyat.
whole intention today was to get my phone or whatever it is.
i was quite confuse on what to get.
iphone is out my list because too expensive.
i'm not rich.
so went over to android side instead of mac.
and i got one!
=))
though some people said its not as good but its totally fine with me.
i kind of like it when i played with it.
i'm totally satisfied and over thrilled.

watched movie, the tourist.
nice movie but not as expected.
all the movie's intention was to show how gorgeous angelina jolie is, i think.


went back to his house for dinner and games!
i cant get starcraft out of my head.
zzzz thats bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment