Jun 13, 2011

seoul garden

we went to ioi mall's seoul garden with his former group 3 mates
the food there was limited tho
wasnt preferred but they focus more on grilling instead of steamboat
at least the marinate the meats so yea
the meat was not bad tho
but wasnt my favorite
after that went for a walk around the mall before going back
me and baby went back and sleep
lol
we both love sleeping too much
i didnt want to wake up this morning but i had to wake him up and it made me feels frustrated
i kept on releasing my mood onto my pillows and baby thought i acted funny
zzz
sigh
i have to control my temper already
its getting worse i think
maybe it is community stress
haha
bs
its just me
i think i have to sleep now
i had to wake up to wake him up again
i have to make sure i dont scold bad words early in the morning
XD

and
congrats to hui yee for her freedom today
am waiting for next thursday
=))

No comments:

Post a Comment