Oct 28, 2013

New shoe new surprise

Short post just to express how happy i was. 

I came back with a heart to pretend that i'm angry at him for not replying me but he came straight and hug me tight. He asked me for RM1 and i was like what!? Zzzz I only have coins and he said 20cent is fine. I knew from then he got something to give me because it my superstitious that if someone presents me a pair of shoes i must give the person some money indicating i bought it. Its a believe that if someone present you shoes means he/she is sending you away. Its just one of my dumb principle. 

Back to the topic. Yea he then gave me the box and tadah!!! A super nice high heels that is like one of my kind of heels that i always wanted but freaking expensive. And usually he never allows me to buy because its expensive, too high (because i'm too clumsy) and probably not suitable for my knee? But hey, he bought it for me and its blue. I didnt have a blue heels and there, he got me the first pair. Though it will be tough to walk much because it hard at the front but i love it alot! If not wrong i think its the second pair that he bought for me without me knowing. ☺☺☺

Thanks baby. 💙💙

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment