Dec 4, 2009

this is it!!

omg... today is the day that i'm getting my results. so scared. i tried not to think about it. i know that if i were to think, all negative stuffs will come.

morning my mum dropped my off at baby's house. i saw many of them posted in fb that the results will be coming out at 3pm. so we waited and dang! 3pm. time passes really quick!! why is that so?? baby checked for me through email. :( we still need to get the results from imu because email does not show all the modules.

my heart was pumping really fast. i grabbed his hand until i got no strength. i saw some of them failed human bio. omg........ i cant fail that subject. thanks to baby. he opened the seal for me and he was like, smiling? i dont dare to hope that his smile is for real. but, its real!!! thank god. though there's one module which i expected it to turn out ugly, but still, i'm happy with my overall results. :) i did not expect some modules to have such nice grades.

thanks for helping me and supporting me. :) i've said that if i passed this sem, i shall study everyday for the coming sem.

No comments:

Post a Comment