Oct 5, 2010

natural product + siew yee's surprise

we had a class test that is 85% overall. i was so anxious because of the names and products that we need to memorize. my friends can memorize so well while i'm still not good with the names. stress!!

the first question made me feel depress. i knew i memorized but i still missed out 2 out of 10 points. ARGH!! however, the second question made me happier and the third question made my day. TOTALLY. the paper consist of four SAQs and we need to answer three. i'm quite pleased with my answers actually. =)

after that we went to get a cake and went to siew yee's house to surprise her. we kind of like hide in her house and wait for her to come back. lol. epic moments actually.

after the surprises we brought her to chillis at mv and two of her friends gave her surprises again. ^^



happy 21st siew yee!

No comments:

Post a Comment