Oct 6, 2010

sprain = hell

well, i was already in uni and i blame myself for going to the ground floor toilet instead of the first floor one (my class was at first floor). i sprained my leg there. zzzz i think it was quite serious because there was immediate swollen at the side of my foot and i heard twice "crack". O.O"

i limped all the way to class and the pain was really bad. i still can bear the pain. i'm a strong woman! XD
i couldnt really walk actually. it was really bad. but after my pbl the pain lessen and we even went midvalley.

wanted to try get the burger king promotion but tooooo many people. ended up in nandos. baby came all the way to mv just to get me bandaged. =) thanks hun.

i can see that baby was really worried. whenever he is angry with his eyebrows going up, this shows that he is really really worried. i know i shouldnt walk so much. i'm sorry.

thanks to everyone who asked how was i and cared for my injury. i'm still okay. thanks to hui yee who became my crotch and driver. thanks to edison and yi yang who cared to hold the umbrella for us while i limping to my car. big big thanks to my baby and you guys! i'll be more careful in the future. ^^

edited: a picture of my leg

No comments:

Post a Comment