Dec 31, 2010

end of 2010

its the end on the year of tiger. lol..
as in the western calender la..
this few days i've been staying in baby's house.
wanted to spend time with baby boy until my sem 4 starts.

on 30th, baby finished his last paper and came to pick me up.
we went to saloon and i was still deciding whether to change my hairstyle.
it cost me 300 bucks.
><
i took so much courage to decide.

yup.
thanks to baby for being there with me.
he was so tired after exam but still waited for my hair to be done.
hehe..

after about 4 hours,
finally!!
its done!
^^
at first i was kind of shocked after he washed my hair.
after final touch, it turn out quite okay.
hopefully after some time it'll be perfect.

on the 31st, we decided to wake up early to go for movies.
since its public holiday, we expect it to be a long queue.
we did reach early but still a long queue!
=.=

we had lunch at mcd.
the prosperity beef burger a bit too much black pepper.
its not those powder-ish pepper.
but still nice.

we watched gulliver's travel.
super funny!
i like.
its more to fairy tales kind of story.
damn funny when he got caught by giant and turned into a barbie doll.

dinner time we went g-pot.
first time we saw so many people.
after a long chat with baby,
went back to my house to wait for my sis to finish her work.
thats how i celebrated my few last days of year 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment