Sep 16, 2013

Possible goal!

Nowadays not much going out because i started going gym and most of the time i spend is at gym or home doing workouts. It started when we were invited to his friend's sister wedding 2 months later. Then 1 month later a wedding also and suddenly pre wedding dinner in two weeks time! I was like, what?! :( I wasnt quite strict on my diets but having only fruits for breakfast and lunch. Progress was there but still not yet til my goal. Then i realise numbers is not as important as being fit through eyes. Numbers is just seen by myself and so what the numbers are small? Doesnt mean it looks good. What i want is to look fit...and hot. LOL Very ambitious but hey...nothing is impossible. I feel very tired and feels like giving up everytime but thats the old me. Now i must be able to do it and thats my goal until end of this year. Next year will be a new goal. :D

Me buying sports bra. Determined! 

No comments:

Post a Comment