Nov 27, 2008

fade with time

yeah. another day is just going to pass. it is sad as i am still mourning (my papers) and there are 3 more papers waiting me to bang my head at.

today we had our paper when the SPM-ians finished their last EST paper by 3.15p.m and you know what next? they SCREAMED along the way pass our block! WTH... i was cracking my head, trying so hard to solve the question and they just scream their lungs out in front of us (i mean outside). out of nowhere there were firecrackers! my gosh.. cant they just wait for us and together we celebrate?? i know it is kind of M.I but i DON'T care!! they irritates me. oh... i just wish my day will be here soon.

my dad will be back tomorrow! never seen him for so long. miss him much. feels bad when he got sick in the middle of his work and we could not do anything besides talking to him on the line.



:: tell you something embarrassing. i left my phone in my desk. yeah. smart eh.. i realised about it at LRT station and if i was to turn back to get it, i am wasting my time and energy. the examiners locked it until the next exam which is on the monday!! i was like i miss my phone......!!!!! i know i am too smart to do such stupid thing. sigh. i guess i'll just wait until the next monday. ::

No comments:

Post a Comment