Nov 22, 2008

shopping!

finally... wee~ my mum woke us up at 9a.m asking us to go midvalley with her. i rejected her at first because i hardly get any sleep and i am tired but after being tempted by her, i went! when we reached there it is not difficult to get a parking as we were early.
we walked around and finally we reached Nichii. i love Nichii but since i am not those i-buy-anything-i-want-as-i-got-no-money-problem people, so i hardly buy clothes from there. but i saw this spagetti-strap shirt (i think) and i tried it on. i like it and the price is not expensive thou. woohoo! i bought it of course.

don't laugh. i know i look fat.

we went Jusco to have our lunch (brunch i should say) and we continue walking. we went back and there was a super jam at the Dewan Bahasa. pity my mum as me and my sis slept and she had to stand to boredness alone.
well, i am still dreaming that i finished my exam and i am walking around the mall. how nice. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment