Nov 20, 2008

what a week

my first and second paper started on the 18th of November. previous days i had no enough sleep, i could not sleep well. my mum told me it is because i am worrying about my exam. maybe. i think too much of it. my own fault. if i were to study constantly since last year (or maybe early this year) then i will not be worrying that much. too late to feel regret and no time to think of regret.
due to lack of sleep, my body feels tired all the time and i could not eat well. sigh. i really need an enough rest after the exam.

today is my last paper for the week which is biology. guess what? the paper is totally not what we expected. not only me but my friends also complained that what we aimed (even teachers) were not there. all unpopular question came out. i did studied thou but i could not remember! that is the worst part of all. if the questions were out of my i-had-already-studied range then i might feel much better than now.

i got no appetite after going through a tough week. i slept so long til i missed my show at 7p.m.
how i wish it will be over right away right at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment