Apr 22, 2010

i screwed biochem

according to the title above, i really screwed my test paper.
i skipped a few lecture notes honestly.
the lecture notes that i skipped eventually had the most question during the test.
damn.. i mis-calculated.
i should work harder for my eos.

so much to rush.
report and AIR topic.
we separate our job into two.
i alone did the whole report. =.= others did on AIR and we exchanged.
report aint easy because my results was with my lab partner and i had to do it according to memory. zzzz...
so much to look for as discussion part count lots of marks.



finally done, and thats the last thing i did on my last day of the sem.
yes, i finished my second sem.
i should feel relieved but worried at the same time. eos aint easy as i'm not the person who study constantly. =(

all the best for people who are taking MUET on saturday especially my bro. teehheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment