Apr 19, 2010

m@l@ys are stupid (most)

i'm not challenging them as i did not say that i'm smart.
stupid as in brainless retards.
yeah.. they are just so uncivilized.

keep on riding you f**king motocycles around my house. i dont care.
it might be disturbing and annoying at first but i kind of starting to be immuned to the sound of your f**king engine.
so its you who need to keep wasting money so you can continue bugging me.
i'm so sorry to disappoint you but i really dont feel anything.

oh ya..
my mum gave me a brilliant idea that i video them riding the motorcycles without wearing helmets.
this is to make them not to disturb us further, if they dare.
i swear i will report to the police if they continue all these.
of course, i wont be as uncivilized as them so i will give them a warning beforehand.
then keep watching over them and if nothing happens, i shall leave the case.
aww... how nice am i.
=)

i shall listen to my baby and turn calm.
i shall laugh at them for being stupid than shouting "babi!" which was my initial plan.
  i made my mind to be a civilized + devil-ly + smart enemy.
do not mess up with my family as you have family too.
muahahhahaa....


baby, thanks for being by my side and being so supportive.
thanks for the advice as whenever i'm mad i have you to releases stress.
hehe... thanks for being so patient with this dum dum lou po.
loveyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment