Apr 12, 2010

i'm still thinking

sometimes its difficult to make a decision.
and its my biggest enemy too.
everyone has their own idea, thinking, and they have their rights to deliver it to anyone.
somehow it kind of disappeared and it no longer exist.

i felt weird and delicate.
i just dont know how to express myself anymore.
stranger, leave me and i shall be grateful as the past "me" is much better.
 it takes time tho.

i have doubts and unanswered questions rumbling in my stomach.
no wonder my tummy gets bigger.
it aches me if i dont deal with them well.
sigh.
i just dont know how.

people can get really selfish when it comes to themselves.
i can choose to be one of them but do i actually have a choice?
it may seems easy to certain people on certain things but to me, its absolutely n-o-t.
can i quit?

fed up shouldnt exist at all but how come it remains?
challenge or obstacles?
fear or just feelings?
confused.


stop complaining! :@

No comments:

Post a Comment