Apr 16, 2010

my life was at stake

well, today i finished my class test and we planned to go swim.
after lunch we helped one of my friend to shift house from vista B to C.
hell lots of stuffs in his house. he seriously owe us a meal. hahaha..

for the first time i sat behind a lorry. it fun though.
they even opened a brand new sparkling red grape juice in order to "celebrate" his house warming.
haha...



rushed to swim and thats when my life and ashley's life nearly gone.
we were swimming towards the deep side of the pool and we girls reached the side.
suddenly my friend called for help so me and ashley wet to help but both of us got pulled into the water.
i got strangled with his arm while ashley got pushed deep into the water.
at least she still get to touch the floor and kick hard in order to get some air.
me? i wasnt that lucky. i couldnt reach the floor nor the top. the first gasp of air i tried to get after some struggling is water. zero % of air.
that was when i thought, "i'm so dead now.. omg... no one can help?". i can feel that there wasnt much air in my lungs and i was partially suffocating. i used to think how suffocation feels like and trust me, it dont feel good.
luckily he gained back his breath and pulled us back. he wasnt tired but he did not had enough breath to get to the side.
drama right? i got tachycardia plus hypoxia plus mental disturbance.

my friend said my face gone really red and seems like i really was drowning.
scary.....

i also got scolded by bf after telling him because i still think that its nothing much.
haha...
i still have trauma tho.


i love my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment