May 2, 2010

i forgot

i really need to train my mind more often by playing some memory games.
i think my mind deteriorates quite quickly and its getting worse day by day.
just like today, actually few days ago my friend asked to go for a movie today but i'm not sure yet whether i can make it.
i still remember about it on that day but when i reached home, i totally forgot to ask my mum.
and i woke up this morning at 1.30 pm without noticing them!
i only realized about it when i thought of watching a movie.
=(  i'm so sorry loong...

i am always that forgetful.
dear is like my walking memory card.
maybe i depend on his memory too much until i dont use brain a lot.
sometimes i really think that i am kind of slow-minded and lack of common sense.
sigh.. i might cause a big trouble to myself one day.

anyone with super geng memory game to introduce?
i dont want to have Alzheimer's disease so soon.
i remember i used to joke with my friends that i have junior-Alzheimer's disease. :S

i read an article saying that memory loss can be caused by depression too.
maybe i should go for shopping and de-depress myself. *hint* *hint*

i miss you honey!
dear so pitiful.
two days straight wake up so early and went for "class" until late evening.
sjam want take people's life?
yesterday i nearly cause him to reach late because of my stupid alarm.
or maybe its my evil side who switched it off without my goddess side knowing.

hope my baby get good rest. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment