May 6, 2010

idontknowwhatmytitleshouldbe,itsconfusing

me and my friends planned to go uni to look for lecturers as well as to look for a book from library. i managed to get a book and its freaking heavy.
when i got out of the house, traffic was not smooth at all. i thought maybe after that corner to the highway it would be much better. @.@  i got soooo F***ed up mad. the jam was all the way to my uni! wtf?? what happened?
no accidents, no NOTHING! at least some car stopped in the middle or something i still wont be that irritated. i drove for almost an hour and a half for a 20 minutes trip to uni! >< songs from every stations were not suitable to de-stress me. ruined my perfect morning!
went uni and most of the lecturers were not in. =.=" damn. another ruin-er. luckily i found my perfect book. boo!


luckily i booked tickets for ice kacang puppy love. ( = 
we were almost late because baby dont want me to eat in the car. thats what wasted my time.

fish leong (ma li bing) only has ONE word on her script which is "OIII!!".
swt.. but she acted quite well.

i like this movie.
i always hope to grow up in environments like that. i dream all the time!
funny story, funny actors/actress, funny conversations.
what spoiled everything were the two aunties beside me and a girl behind me.
dont know why nowadays whenever i watch movie, people around me sure kakacaucau.
the two aunties thought the cinema owned by their husband.
auntie 1: thats the penang blablabla?
auntie 2: ya.. the jeti is just over there. *pointing here and there*
auntie 1: really? oh..
there were more funny conversations between them.
laugh also one kind. >.<
after a while i told baby something with really soft sound and she looked at me one kind.
wft???!! what nonsense? you talked so bloody loud i still havent scold you.
i talked bloody soft that i dont even hear it myself you go look at me for what?
dont think you senior citizen you will get my respect.
i will respect people who deserve to be respected.
*pui!*
next, the girl.
toooooo much sound effect.
keep on "waa... noo... yeerrrr.. aww... aHHHH!!"
not only that.
keep on kicking my chair when she got over excited.
i think the whole cinema only her got so high.


dinner at baby's house with milo by him
so nice.. i love milo with lots of milo!
while eating, we heard noises by lizards
we saw two lizards and one of the lizards (male) was moving its tail as if he's angry
then the other lizard walked towards it and both's neck got sticked together side by side
we were like, what is going on?
after like 1 minute they started to move and keep on turning clockwise and finally the male got on top of the female
O.O
they were mating!
of course not with all the moving and stuffs
they were like frozen statue there for 15 mins
>.<
at last the female feel like moving and the male took her back and continued.. hahahha!!
baby even took his binocular to have a closer look
swt
the male quickly run away and thats it!
left her wandering around until i keep on jumping up and down so that she goes to the "husband"
:O   <-- thats baby's reaction.


i will miss you darling! >.^   

No comments:

Post a Comment