May 27, 2010

i love the letter P

i should tell you people the story before i reveal the result.
my results should be coming out by 4pm as written in the notice.
baby kept checking for me and there was no sign of an email.
so we waited until 4.30pm and still nothing.
suddenly hui yee called me and i thought they collected the results.
mana tau our results got delayed to 5.30pm.
pffftt!
i told baby i want to sleep for a while because i did not had a good sleep yesterday.

the big thing comes.
baby came in and woke me up by saying "what if you failed? answer me first..".
his look was really serious.
my heart nearly stopped functioning.
i'm so dead.
i kept asking him "is it true that i failed?".
my tears were accumulating and suddenly he told me i passed!
for a second i thought he lied because i didnt want to believe.
thanks god i passed.
all my hard work, all the midnight study, all the staying-up-and-not-sleeping, all the discussion...
i should celebrate crazily but i wasnt really happy til the max.
my bestie did not get what she wanted.
i feel so worried for her.
i hope she can get through all these and we shall rock our class again in sem 3!

one thing, baby said the title of the email scared him at first.
when i saw, i also got a shock.
it stated "IMU alert".
what kind of appetizer was that?
at least they put "results" or "hi" will be better right?
haha...

thanks baby for accompanying me today.
i really need your support always.
love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment