May 9, 2009

genting with family

happy wesak day to those who celebrates this day. i dont but i am happy because another public holiday for me!

well, we plan to go genting during evening with penny's family. baby is following us! yay...! love him. the weather there is not cold. not to my expectation. i was wearing sleeveless and yet i felt nothing. they were all shivering beside me. haha... but at least its better than the super duper high temperature in kl. i felt like closing myself in the refrigerator.

first thing we did once we reached was eat!! mua favourite place. its a buffet dinner where you can find really fresh sashimi. but they shrink the size of it. hate it. but it made baby eat the salmon. :D well, we took quite a lot as its wasted not to eat until you puke. thats me. i hate myself as i can take as much as i planned. planning another trip next week though! *wink*

we chatted for quite some time while waiting for me to finish my ice-cream. haha... too full but cant leave without grabbing some ice-cream in a cold weather. later on we headed to our "usual place", the bowling alley. thought of playing snooker first as we missed the chance last time but no table available yet. no choice but to bowl first.

i suck this time. my starting was super bad so i just fooled around. as for snooker, penny, my sis and i were in a team. joey said she dont know how to play at all but she finished the game tho. haha...

went back quite early today. its unusual for me. well, i miss you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment