May 29, 2009

last day

its my last day at work. i told my kids but they were too young to understand. they asked whether i will be back later and i said no. they were like, why? then i had to say i will. i hardly scold them today and i played along with them instead! these kids are too cute. sigh. i still have to leave eventually right.

today is actually report card day. not many parents came but still i had to talk to some parents about the kids. we had to talk about the kid's bright side instead of saying they are very naughty or stupid. haha.. thinking of what i told the parents, amazing! XD

baby came surprisingly without me knowing. he told me he is going to night market with his friend. i am surprised when he appeared in front of my door. both of us are actually dieting but when we were at night market, we cant stop eating. :..( whats the point of dieting.........

No comments:

Post a Comment