May 7, 2009

star trek

i took half day off today. yeah... lazy-ing a bit. baby came and pick me up to 1U at 5.30pm. its the same crab gang without sam and extra pui ling's bf. took keen wai for a walk and went for a movie.

star trek: the future begins. i was ready to be bored or maybe sleep as its not my type of movie. its totally out of my list but we got no choice. starting of the movie cause me and baby cry. its so sad that jim's father sacrifice himself to save his wife and the going-to-be-born son. *sad* the entire movie is nice. i didnt realise myself concentrating so much on the movie until baby said his hand was numb. haha... sorry babe..

spock and james tiberious kirk.

cute!
had nando's for dinner.

when we reach my house, i saw the gate was open. i was like, what is going on. is there a thief or something. i was super scared. suddenly i heard my mum screaming my name at the opposite. phew. she and my brother is in the house opposite ours. still... why they leave the gate open. =.= they told us that their house was robbed! O.O the auntie called my mum who was sleeping and she went over bringing my bro together. the uncle's collection of wine and alcoholic drinks were all stolen. he kept them for like 20years. one bottle was open and the thief drank in their house. basically the whole house was ransacked but they did not take the two laptops away. 0.O?? they came from the back door thats why we did not notice anything strange. we suspect they might be more than one which is obvious as one person cant take all the bottle away and these people must be alcoholics. i was scared. its just opposite us. :S left my mum talking to the cops (not sure why she wants to get involved) and we went in.

No comments:

Post a Comment