May 1, 2009

labour day + fun fair

its labour day! i was waiting for this day to come since the starting of my work here. its like my first public holiday as a teacher. XD i used to celebrate this day as a student which is meaningless. well, its supposed to be a day where EVERY SINGLE workers are having their day off. even if they gets double or triple pay, the boss got no right to stop them from not going to work. its also a day i dont have to face the monsters! wee~~

went out super early in the morning, around 7.30am to jing woo (not sure about the spelling) near mbs. crazy right both of us. reached at 8.30am and we have to wait for 30 minutes as their working hours for sunday & p.h is from 9am to 10pm i guess. normal days are from 5pm onwards. we went there for.... swimming! i was excited lah! anyway, we swam until around 11.15am. we were basically playing around than swimming. but i had fun. its been ages since i swam here.

later on we had economic lunch at his house and went times square for a movie. before the movie starts, we went mcd for another meal. i was asking for a drink but he insist on a meal. swt.....

x-men origins: wolverine. i wanted to tell the story but its like breaking the mystery-ness. i think quite a lot during this movie. i kept wondering what will happen next as it was not obvious unlike movies like spiderman or any other action movies. it really worth watching a few times.

he has alloy adamantium forced into his skeleton and he can cut ANYTHING.

gambit. funny lar....

after movie, its time to guess where he will bring me to. he had been mysterious since morning. eventually the "place" is not open yet so we went night market for a walk, and he slept in the car for like an hour.

he was really sleeping, but with his eyes 1/5 opened.

i was asked to close my eyes and after i open them, tadah!

euro fun fair right in front of me! i was like, WHOA! i am not exaggerating my emotions. i was really surprised and excited. i had never been to a funfair before. i saw fun fairs like this previously but not having the chance to go in. i felt like shouting but it will make me = to a 5 year old kid.

on the way going in.

reminds me of my childhood.



bumper car!
guess what? we went deeper and i saw stall that provides games. i cant wait to play. most of the games require two tokens which equals to 4 bucks. yes. 1 token = RM 2.

lucky number. played like four times.



"mesti dapat hadiah".

trying hard for me. love you!

it my first time on a ferris wheel with baby. we were in there for like 10 minutes?







fugly me. cute baby.

from the top. its just a quarter of it.

thanks dear.

i enjoyed every single moment.
we went on a roller coaster that is not a normal roller coaster. its seats are not like in a shape of a car, its like a four person chair and it twist 180 degree when it moves. its short but i like it. i am used to roller coaster so i hardly got any excited feeling in this. there are something that i want to try which is really dangerous. XD

well, it finally came to this really hard decision for baby. i made up my mind though its really scary. my heart was pumping real fast when i saw how it went but i still have the urge to try it. i am a freak in these. have a look at the picture and video before proceeding.



not really clear in the video. this thing is really long; it took more than 5 minutes to stop; its really fast; the seats not only look unsafe, it turns 360 degree even when this thing turns 360 degree! can you imagine that? its like you are turning in a circle in a big circle. how i felt? well, it horrifying when it starts to move. i started to regret. imagine the horror in 5 minutes. i tried opening my eyes (i closed my eyes for 98% of the time) and my heart pumped even faster that time. but after about 1 minute i start to feel a little better as i start to adapt the feeling.

i had fun sitting on that thing. i had tears in my eyes when it was spinning and it just wont come out. we cant take another one after this. haha...


baby got these for me.

my favourite, scott the dog.
its my first present from a fun fair with baby.

super exhausted. slept soon after throwing myself on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment