May 2, 2009

house warming

after work i went out early to baby's house got my stuff from his car. then we went hq as i had to wait for my sister to finish her tuition at 6.30pm while baby is going to lee hom concert duty. another free concert for him.

went boring when i was waiting.

























fail the lan si face.




after picking up my dad and sis, we headed to my aunt's house warming at danau desa.

my sister and i had some talk and i found out something really shock me. never mind. baby said it is expected. fine. i have to accept the truth. there were many kids that night. some grew prettier, some grew fatter just like me, some just not that pretty, for now. girls change when they grow.

i played madly with my cousin's kids. we sweat like we just had our bath. damn.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AUNTIE & UNCLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment