Apr 19, 2009

at hq

yeah. went meeting today. refreshed some first aid stuffs. not that difficult to remember but i always got nervous on the exam day that i will mix up everything. sigh...

after the class by mr. mutho, i went and have a look at their training. love it when my baby is really serious on his case. hehe.. plus when they were the casualties, its just hilarious.

the competition is this coming saturday at chong hwa high school. i wish i can get there on time. i dont want to miss my baby's last state comp. i will regret if it happens that i cant go on time. *touch wood*


today is my aunt and uncle's birthday party at puchong but i missed it.

went dinner at pat ye tin with his parents. had crabs which is bad for my skin. =.= i cant resist but luckily i got full before i grab another piece. haha...




::its too bad that you cant stay with me. miss you!::

No comments:

Post a Comment