Apr 7, 2009

its my laptop!

well, its a sudden desicion actually. i planned to go and have a look only but suddenly my mum said i better buy it now so that i dont have to go again. haha...

we reached times square around 7.45pm and had dinner before going low yat. when we were in low yat, its already 8.30pm. how many shops can i go? sigh... i was looking at the compaq which i saw when i was searching for a laptop with my colleague the other day. my baby and the feller talked all the details about the laptop which i dont really know; i'm a NOOB! he called joey and ask about it. thanks ya! always kacau you on this kind of stuffs.

finally, i bought AMD instead of Intel.


i am very happy but i was much more excited when i got my first phone many years ago. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment