Apr 12, 2009

normal meeting

its sunday again. means i am going to meeting again. i rushed madly as i woke up late. i slept after waking baby up. XD sorry dear.


i rushed until i forgotten to cut my super long nails. never mind. maybe some of them have it. we had our breakfast at queens, as usual, which is boring.


luckily when i was doing my cpr on the little anne, the officers were not with us. so they did not saw my nails. i was so happy that i can keep my nails for another week. muahaha...


someone treated us for lunch. not knowing, not even bother about the reason, makan only la.... people offer to treat, just say yes. its a manners. :P


its not a waste to stay there and watch few teams training. at least i learnt something. i still need to take my exam. i hate exams. but i am taking it. because i want to go to concerts......for freeeeeeeeeee!!!


we headed straight to dinner with my family at peel road. i had less than usual. maybe because of the taste. hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment