Apr 11, 2009

shabu shabu

its my first day to start a tuition class with a pair of twins. shocking eh? me teaching tuition. some more PMR standard. their results not that bad, just that their teachers in schools are neglecting them, thinking they are brilliant students already so they hardly teach. sounds so mr.kali.

well, supposedly my plan for the day is that after tuition i meet up with my cousin sister at bukit jalil lrt and head to sunway for a drink and after that going out with baby. she wants to discuss with me about the year end trip. dont really know success or not. coming back to my day, one of my student was late so i had to cancel my plan. after baby finished his training straight away we head to times square for a late evening movie. i love my honey!

shinjuku incident. two hours movie! usually after 1 and a half hour of sticking myself to the screen, i will start to move around. that is when i suspects that this movie is definitely a long one. this movie is not boring. its kind of making you keep wondering what is going to happen next. many unexpected incidents happen throughout the movie. its more to how china people live when they ran to japan, how they kena discriminated, how they hate each other. more or less the same as the immigrants in malaysia. one more thing, you will never get the right guess of the ending. i was shocked.





Daniel's mandarin is really funny.

after the movie, we headed straight to puchong. i wanted to eat shabu shabu. haha... thanks baby. its a buffet steamboat. we looked for the place for like an hour. jam, wrong turnings, U-turns, wrong shop lots and many more. haha... but all these cause me even happier when we got there.

swt!



in just 5 minutes! below the balls (sounds so wrong right..) there are more.
i am greedy.

mah boy!

this is nice. i noticed the guy beside baby kept taking this from the waiter. haha..

the ice just wont melt. damn it!

=.=



i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment