Apr 13, 2009

its just a normal day

tonight my dad is leaving to bangladesh so we had dinner at jeffery's restaurant, which i suggested. i called baby when we were going out so that he can reach at the same time we reach. mana tau my parents went and chit chat with my aunt. sorry baby.

i wore my black contact lens. did not take any picture. i guess i have to make up my eyes if i want to wear the contact as it looks a little bit weird and bold.


dear had to leave early. his parents bought crabs home. i wanted him to stay longer but i know its impossible. he got class tomorrow. if i were him i have to sleep early too. i wont have the chance to go out often after i start my sem 1. its going to be hectic soon!


MY BREAK IS FINISHING SOON! WAR COMING! i know i know. have to right?

No comments:

Post a Comment