Apr 5, 2009

it happens to me

i went to hq (st. john headquarters) early in the morning. baby came so early. i decided to join again mainly because tuck asked me to join for so long already. i dont mind joining actually but i'm kind of lazy to take the exams. XD

after the meeting, he got training so i wait for him to finish. this is when something happen suddenly. its really a shock. no one can understand how i feel that particular time. i stunned and i was thinking what should i react. honestly i was hoping that my eyes was wrong and its not like what i saw. i was forcing my brain to change the fact. i was hoping it was someone else that has the same face.

since it started to rain, all of us went home and we prepare to go to candice's birthday. eventually they went to someone's house to cook and babe was lazy to go all the way back to imu. he took me to pat kin pat san at shamelin. i like the place actually. the food and drinks there suits my taste more than other cafes.



p/s: i am not remembering it. i just wanna jot it down.

::i love you too much to let it go just like that. i wont have any reaction if i dont love you deeply. you know that. pieces of me belongs to you::

No comments:

Post a Comment