Apr 27, 2009

happy birthday mum!

when i was having my lunch break, my mum told me we are going to have dinner outside. i was like, yeah, thats what we planned earlier. before she went out, she told me that she will buy a cake. damn!! my plan ruined. i told her dont have to as i am going to buy one after dinner. deng.. after one week of planning........ .... speechless ler......

we went pat kin pat sun, my bro's idea. he loves the chicken maryland. i told my bro to pay when the bill is here but the waitress went straight to my mum and my bro did not call her for the bill. i did not notice as i was busy talking to baby. my mum insisted to pay earlier. sigh... never mind. getting her a present anyway.

after that my and baby wet jusco and after half an hour of choosing present i made up my mind to get her what my bro suggested. yeah, its usefull to her as she always complain about it.

















=.=
baby.... i was shocked ok.

baby came though he was tired. thanks baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment