Aug 7, 2009

bad report day

today is the due date of handing in our reports. well, yesterday i brought my laptop planning to discuss with my group mates but ended up i did most of the things because they did not take the initiative to call me or look for me. i had to call so many times just to get them there. then, we got not much time left because we got the next class so i told her i will email her at night so that she can print it out. fine..

today i asked her whether she hand it in already and she told me her account got some problem so she will use her friend's account later to print. fine. lunch break, i ask again and she said not yet. plus she asked me on how to do discussion no. 3. i assumed that she at least did something for it. during class, i messaged her to ask about it and she told me she will definitely hand it in before 5.30pm. fine... later around 4pm i asked her again and she said she asked our other group mate to print it out so i called him to confirm.

he said he could not allocate it so i went e-lab to deal with it. finally, you know what i found out? our discussion were not complete and she told him to do the discussion at that moment!! i was like WTF??!! yesterday i did everything except discussion no. 3 and 4, conclusion and also references because she did nothing so i asked her to do it. in the end she left no.3 and 4 just like that!! i was damn pissed off. basically everything i did on my own. wtf!! i swear i was completely pissed off and irritated by that stupid nonsense she gave me.

i asked her why didnt she tell me earlier. she raised her voice and said, "i told you what earlier!". DAMN!! SHE TOLD ME SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE! NOT DID NOT DO IT!!! i feel like slapping and shouting at her but at that moment i was concentration on how to finish it up before AAD closes. if AAD closes before we get to hand it in, i shall ask someone to fuck her up. luckily peivi was there with me to help out. if not i would be so panic and not knowing what to do. my fingers were shaking while typing. thanks to that fat ass.

after printing the time was like 6 pm. damn it. when i went there luckily the person who is in charge of our course was still there. thank god we made it. i got even more pissed off when she left the three of us and went back. i cant even sign my attendance for CAL session. shit la... all she sis was the references actually. even the conclusion, i had to type again. everything was so wrong and i dont even know it is. so, 99% is my hard work right? he helped to print, at least. =.= at that point of time, i felt like crying. i felt that my life was damn miserable at the time. but i got no time to cry. thats the thing. sigh.... if i encounter the same issue the next coming experiment, i shall complain straight to the lecturer. i dont mind doing it alone since this report is mostly done by me. what can i do? i admit that i did not take the initiative to do it at first because i thought they will be like asking to discuss about it. damn... i trusted the wrong person.

after that i went to look for baby at basketball court. after his practise we went gym together. he is my trainer now. damn. its super tiring and my muscle was like going to tear. :..(

this is my worst experience on doing a report. i broke my record on finishing the discussions. SIGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment