Aug 1, 2009

first aid training

early morning all of us had to go uni for FIRST AID TRAINING!! oh my gosh!

the "lecture" is by the former president / founder of the first aid club. yeah... he is a selangor st.john ambulance member. not to say boring but i am not a first aider and i know nothing about first aid, i definitely will be blurr. he kept giving us example of cases but he did not explain of what we should do. i wont get bored because i know what was he talking about but my friends were getting sleepy. haha...

baby was one of the trainer in my group. its a coincidence, my friends. they randomly picked the groups. you did a great job, baby.

i had my class meeting and baby went for a free lunch! :( during my meeting, we had so much fun releasing our anger about someone. haha.... its nice to have people that have the same thinking as yours.

his car fixing thing cancelled because there were road blocks everywhere, causing massive, terrible jam. the jam was since early morning until late night. its terrible. why would the minority of people do something that cause problems to the whole community? they want to protest then do it somewhere else where they wont disturb us! what if some people have emergencies going somewhere but the road blocks and jam causing them to have bigger trouble than the politicians? what on earth are these people thinking? pigs ler....

had dinner at jusco. i saw my student (kindergarten) with her family. i think her mother remembers me because i saw her looking at me but she did not say hello so i assume she thinks that i am familiar but not sure of who am i. XD we saw many funny things around us. we cant stop laughing and talking. hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment