Aug 31, 2009

dota

now, i am at a CC waiting for my baby.

yesterday night i slept at 3 am?? this is like killing me but i cant sleep any longer. went out at 12 something to times square to get our BR and headed to the CC near imu.

by the time i reached they are having lunch. good good. i was super hungry.

right.... then of course i watched them played DOTA......... until now. it is one of the IMU CUP's "sports" game. yup.. first time heard of it eh? i got shocked the first time when baby told me about it.

our team, taurus got the first and now four other team are fighting to get their places. we are the champion~~~

weee.... since imu booked 30 computers until 5pm, gaming-bugs biting baby's hands already. sigh...... =.=


updated at home!

went home to join my family's dinner. before going into my house, baby slept in the car. he was super tired because he cant sleep well this two days. poor baby.







muakzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment