Aug 29, 2009

chinese chess

something funny happened today.

supposedly i am going imu to watch baby's chinese chess competition while studying. when i reached, first thing baby asked when he saw me was, "can you join the competition? we lack of one femal player". i was like," what??". i had not answer and they pulled me to teach me the basic already. =.= baby, you owe me one.

i know nothing about chinese chess! this is like........ i dont know what to say. they put me in to fill in the empty slot only. of course, better than nothing right. well, i won one match!!! though i lost all other four matches but i won one!! for a person to start from zero on the day itself and compete right after, this is a very big accomplishment for me. :D though it does not change anything even though i filled the empty slot, like what baby said, at least i learnt something new and i had fun!

after that we went to my aunt's house and we had dinner together. my aunt brought us for steamboat! she said the soup is good. well.... it tasted ok. too bad got no tom yam soup. or else it would be perfect.

went up to her house and she offered us cheesecake! woo hoo.... my siblings stayed over and baby drove me home. love you darl!

No comments:

Post a Comment