Aug 22, 2009

i studied in the library! can u believe it??

woke up and suddenly had the urge to study. hmm... guess i knocked myself during my sleep. if not why would i want to study??? miracle huh? *wink*

baby was at imu for the 30 hours famine. he was there because of me. sorry dear. he did not want to go at first. i thought of going but the registration was closed. dear told his colleague that he might be going as a first aider so ended up he have to go and i couldnt. :S

i thought of starving myself but baby asked me to have lunch with him. yea... he can eat because he is a first aider for this camp. hmm.... i stayed at imu until the librarian told us they are closing. haha.... it was 8 pm already. i still cant believe myself. i feel odd somehow that i was actually in the library for so many hours. i used to choose not to enter the library when i was in high school or even form six. but i know i cannot fool around and study last minute just like i used to do. sigh... uni life is just unpredictable.

i feel like staying there with him but too bad i couldnt. hope he wont be mad at me.



::dear.. i am watching horror movie. i really hope you are here. :( nvm.. love you dear. muakzz.... i miss you dearly::

No comments:

Post a Comment