Aug 9, 2009

bowling competition

we had bowling competition today by sjam at plaza 63. heard of it before?



i was in group three with teck joo and mr. michael. i felt so bad because i always got fault and causes my team's marks to be low. wait. i'm not the only one ok. at least my marks were constant in all three games though i got the lowest marks among the three of us. teck joo played to hard just to bring up the marks. sorry ya! but at least we got the third. hehe....





me!!

2nd runner up.

1st runner up.

champion.



2nd runner up of best individual.

1st runner up.

best individua;, teck joo. his overall marks is 280 plus i think.

PCA president's trophy.







when we finished everything, it was already 5pm. nothing else that we could do so we waited for dinner with my family. yay... my first trophy after soooo many donkey years. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment