Sep 9, 2009

090909

everyone was emphasising on today's date. though it is indeed a special day we cant get this date anymore in future but i pity the dates after 12th. they cant celebrate any special days like today.

right. kind of lame. nvm. during lunch i rushed baby to finish his food so that i can go to my class but when i was to get my stuffs in library, i saw my timetable stated "SCL" which means no class!! why am i so blurr........................... =.=

i slept in class. too bored. i can barely open my eyes. me and hui yee slept soundly beside peivi. haha.. not sure whether she sleeps or not but when i woke up, thats the time to go toilet. XD

congrats to newly wed couples as i am pretty sure there are lots and lots of couple getting married today though its the seventh month in chinese calendar. people wont care less about it as all they want is a memorable day with a memorable date.

happy 09/09/09 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment