Sep 27, 2009

last day of raya holiday

today my sis asked me to accompany her to go low yat but i refused to go because of what? my assignments. sigh... i was doing my work in my room and i heard noises outside. its Easy! she came upstairs to look for us because no one downstairs to play with her. i brought her back downstairs and gave her some food while i went back up. she kept going upstairs. =.= means that she really wants me to go downstairs with her. i had to susah-payah bring my laptop down.

she bite my mum. not really bite la.... she wanted to play with my mum and bite her pants. instead of biting the pants, she ter-bite my mum's thigh. bruise right away. haha... naughty la she... my mum beat her and she sticks to me as if she wants me to protect her. aww.... i can see her eyes like wants to cry. i feel so heartache.

we had dinner at 988. dont know why they order so much that for the first time we cant really finish the food. even when baby was there. :S

baby had to leave early. same case with me. he had to finish his assignment and so am i. miss you dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment