Sep 15, 2009

first practical in computer room

for the first time i had my practical in a computer room. its called e-lab but the class contains lots of computers so in my term its called computer room. i am so gonna kill myself. i got hell loads of assignments that need to be done and hand it the first day after raya. damn.

just now we just done the survey thing for IMU. its for them to "improvise" themselves for our sake. so we complain and complain. see whether they will consider our opinions or not especially for the food part. the food here is super expensive and yet they cant give us some food standard. it sucks man.. my cooking is much better. O.o

i hate english class.

i had a bad-driving day. its just not smooth to me on the road. it happens sometimes but today its worse. not sure why. i just dont feel like driving. i want people to send me to uni and fetch me home.

my headache came back after dinner. was laying on the couch with baby and i felt like sleeping. i tried not to because i know if i were to sleep, i dont feel like waking up and if i dont wake up, how am i suppose to drive home? urgh!! i need a driver.

baby... i need you so much. i can feel heartbeats from my head. i feel like studying but my headache is killing me. help me! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment