Sep 5, 2009

final destination 4

when i was driving, i met two freaks. the first one was near my house. i was driving my lane and he was coming out from the junction. supposedly he was to turn out to my left lane before coming out to my lane. got it? instead of doing so, he just went to my lane and i nearly knocked a motorcyclist. luckily the motorcyclist knew that it was his fault so he scolded the driver. that cools me down. he still want to stare at me. wtf? of course, i stared at him quite long until he does not want to stare anymore.

next, near baby's house. same case. this time i was speeding on my lane. he came out from the junction trying to go straight to the fast lane. stupid people. never thought that people are coming from that lane. i nearly hit his head (i mean the car). luckily i got to avoid. if not crash already la.... damn him. he still want to look at me through his i-am-so-cool sunglasses and looked at my plate number. so what? you know how to look at my plate number i wont?? WRJ 6850. silver myvi. bold malay man with ugly moustache. huh! you think what? girls are easy to be bullied?? nah.... get a life man. guys still dare to say female drivers suck? what about male? they drove safely? look at all those accidents. mostly male are the drivers. and ALL the case i encounter were all males. we cause more problems on road? yeah right.

me and baby went times square for a movie. final destination 4. i ate hot&spicy pan mee again for lunch. my stomach gone after so much spicy food.

coming back to the movie, hmm.... well, everyone knows about final destination more than i do because i dont watch this movie but i watch F.D 3. this movie is not as scary as the third. of course somehow i got frightened by the sound effect. the ending has a little bit cacat but overall its still ok though it was not until my expectation. i thought i would be freaking out like from the beginning til the end? nope i did not.









went for dinner at baby's house and he got his basketball training so i went home straight. damn. my family went for dinner so i got no keys to get in. that time i was rushing home to use the toilet. omg! luckily my aunt and cousins were at home. thanks. *phew*

No comments:

Post a Comment