Sep 26, 2009

its saturday and yet i am freaking bored

how come my second last day of holiday can be so boring? plus its saturday!! and yet i was stranded at home to stare at my notes. when can i finish my work........ and my test is coming........ i seriously gotta start my revision. if not i am so gonna *TOOT*....

after some time, i cant stand the boredness. i asked baby to go for a movie at night. luckily we went times square on time. if not we missed the movie. XD




we watched a perfect getaway. a nice movie though. we predicted a totally wrong hypothesis. we were like "0.0". cant believe it. its not scary of course but i got panicked when the killing was on. it is about a couple who meets some other people when mount tracking and there happened a murder case. we kept guessing who the murders are and we got a wrong answer. it is seriously unpredictable.






after that we chatted in the car for quite some time and we went for "dinper" or "supner". i missed my dinner to rush for the movie. i thought i can really skip it for the day but blame baby. he kept asking me whether wanna eat or not. so we makan-ed and dilly dally until about 12.30pm. for the first time i drove home that late. luckily my mum was like "drive slowly... no need to rush... reached home call tuck". i was like, "okay....". unbelievable? believe it.




::sorry o... i know i was kinda blurr... its okay that you blame me for that but i was really disturbed by it. i really wanted to stay but too bad. because of my blurr-ness and stupidity causes all these. sigh.... next time ba... we will have our chance. :) muakzz...::

2 comments: