Sep 14, 2009

headache can you please leave??

headache!!! i was having headache once i woke up. i guess is because of not sleeping well. i kept waking up. omg..... how can i stand during my practical? =[

today's practical was something i always wanted to do. though not really much but it kind of satisfy me. however, i dont feel good all the time. the pressure in the room, the condition and everything causes my headache to be worsen.

we had a little tour in the research lab. i had always wanted to go into the research lab to have a look. hehe.. many new equipments were introduced and now only i know that research need quite some time to get a result. hope friday i can really enjoy it since friday is the continuation for today's practical.

then we rushed our practical report as usual. XD today i told baby not to wait for me for dinner because i dont feel well. after moral studies i went home but the jam makes my condition worst. i feel like sleeping and i cant stand it while driving. argh.... my headache is killing me. even now. i wanted to do my report but my head is just so heavy. feel like banging my head to the wall. :...(

No comments:

Post a Comment