Sep 8, 2009

congrats yen luan

saw the pictures? beautiful colours. did not manage to take all because was rushing.

actually i took this to compare with the next titration.




after that i went to put my lab coat into my car and thank god i made my mind to actually go. when i saw my car from far, i saw DBKL saman-ing!! i quickly ran to towards my car to try my luck because he just finished wrting summon for the car next to mine and procceding to my car. luckily he smiled back at me and went to the next car. phew.... that was close. my baby's car was just a few cars before me so obviously he kena already. but he wont care. =.= i went to look for hui yee at cafeteria and luckily i went to look for her because she managed to save her car. haha...

since dear's class not ended yet, i watched the dance competition. yen luan's team, Masquerade won. all of us can see that no other team deserve it. their dance were better than others, the theme, and so many qualities. happy for you yen luan. congrats!



cant really see. i took from the third floor.

2 comments: