Jan 13, 2010

advance birthday

after classes almost the whole class and my baby went to times square for lunch. supposedly we should be going to midvalley with another group to celebrate my birthday but one of them couldnt make it. i really thought its just for lunch and movie at times square. mana tau suddenly they bought a piece of cake for me. aww.... so touched. thanks a lot!! i'm really very touched. =D

the group photo with my baby as the photographer.


we watched sherlock holmes. so nice! i love stories like da vinci code. i love the way he talkes as if he dont care and he is really smart. i guess i need to have a mind like him in furute for my career. 


baby took me to look out point for dinner. first time ever i had grill lamb. its nice but i was too full to finish everything.



my grilled lamb.

dear's steak.

thanks dear for everything. i love u!!


we countdown-ed at my house.

=)

thanks everyone for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment