Jan 8, 2010

passing a paper is not so happy afterall

today i got my results and i passed. usually i will be screaming my lungs out and celebrating. somehow it did not turn out that way. i feel miserable, sad, worried and lots of feelings mixing in me. why? dont ask me.

now i know why people still fail to graduate in a university eventhough you are super smart or hardworking. not that the paper was too difficult nor you friends are too genious. its the university. the problem starts there. i accepted the truth and swallowed it unwillingly. now i'll just do my best and try not to disappoint anyone anymore. i know that really hurts.

to my bf: i know this is hard for you but i need you to be strong. i love you and you know that. never fall apart because thats not you. i'll be there for you honey. XOXO happy anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment