Jan 29, 2010

i broke my own record

fatty took me to midvalley on the purpose of buying a dress or blouse for my other cousin's wedding this sunday.

guess what? i ended up getting 6 pieces of clothes and non of them are for the above purpose. well, the major thing is, the total cost for that 6 pieces which includes 4 pieces of blouse, 1 pair of skinny jeans, 1 piece of skirt was less than 100 bucks! isnt it great? even my baby said that i broke my record of buying 6 pieces of clothes in one shot plus at this price. omg... too bad that shop doesnt have much choices of clothes. if not i think i'll get more. haha...

well, as for movie, we watched toothfairy!

it was nice and creative. it reminds me of my imagination on all kinds of fairy when i was little. aww... i miss those days.

this part freaking funny.
aww.. i cried when he got scolded and he still came to watch the game.
i love the wings!

i want my childhood back!

No comments:

Post a Comment