Jan 21, 2010

at last, shopping

since my cousin's wedding dinner is on this sunday, i had to fork out some money to buy a proper dress. i am so broke but i still want to shop. sigh... girls..

after class me and baby went times square to look for my dress. tried on soooo many but couldnt find any nice and looks nice on me. some dress looks nice but not nice on me. some part of me dont fit the small size dress or maybe the cutting of the dress is totally not for me. so sad. discrimination on my size. =(

at first we saw a dress in nichii once we reached but i just want to 'kiv' it first so that i can still choose others. well, maybe i'm too picky so in the end i bought the dress. the price kills me. i need to stop having lunch for a month. :S

at least i got something and i love it. thanks to baby who are so observant this time. he picked that for me. *wink* thanks b..

No comments:

Post a Comment